- This Edwardian blouse was a must have for all women in the end of XIX Century.
- The fabric is absolute masterpiece - a raw, washed cotton with beautiful embroidery patterns. It was softened and finished with pre-shrinking treatment as all top tier quality fabrics used at my store. You can even see a small dark dots which are cotton seeds visible only on raw and natural fabrics, not destroyed with modern dyeing processes.
- The buttons goes in two options: artifical buttons covered with shiny, glossy pearl-effect cover or: genuine, real pearls that were taken out of living clam shells.
- This product is made of natural fabrics in same techniques as it was made in original Victorian era, perfectly breathing materials.
- Thick, strong hems.
- All products are handmade in my atelier.
Please, contact me if you would like different size or change anything.